Date: Tuesday 02nd August 2022
Duration: Approximately 2.0hrs 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Price: £40 per person
A relaxed and informal workshop making a 25cm x 10cm free standing wave panel. This class is suitable for those with some basic prior experience from one of our introductory fused glass workshops or other preliminary practice. Aimed at those 18 years and over this adult’s short course will run for approximately 2hrs.
You will have access to a rich variety of materials including…
- Glass pieces
- Glass powders
- Enamel pens
At the time of booking, you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase and further details, tips and tricks to help you to get started on your own design.
Like in all of our other workshops you will be encouraged to create your own unique work. You do not need to be a budding artist in order to create your own work, so there is no need to worry. You will be supported before and throughout the duration of the class with tips and tricks to help you gain inspiration; this might include looking at old photographs or pictures of your favourite place’s such as the beach; a landscape; or some other favourite subject or pastime.
For a more detailed explanation of materials and terms, please take a look at our glass glossary.
Covid 19 Restrictions
- There are a maximum of 8 spaces available per hourly session. We will only seat people from the same family / friends group together. All those attending are required to remain seated during the workshop. Any additional items you require will be brought to your table as they are needed.
- Cancellations must be notified 48 hours prior to the workshop to qualify for a full refund, fees are Non-refundable after this. In exceptional circumstances we can arrange a credit for a future workshop as we know sometimes things just happen.
More details about the class:
- Classroom: This workshop will take place in a well ventilated room at our Studio in Jackfield. We have large tables with sneeze screens and hand sanitiser to ensure we are practising the latest Government Covid-19 guidelines.
- Glass Materials and Tools: Your workstation will be set up with all the glass materials and tools you need for the project and there will be no sharing of equipment or tools. Extra materials or equipment will be brought to you if required. We ask you to please remain seated so that we may bring any extra items directly to you.
- Refreshments: Free Tea’s and coffee will be offered on all workshops over 2hrs long.
- PPE: Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied, namely eye protection we offer standard glasses and over glasses. We will be wearing a mask or visor face shield and it is obligatory for anyone attending workshops to wear their own face covering throughout the duration of the workshop.
- Covid-19: By registering for this workshop, you agree to only participate if you are healthy and free from symptoms, Covid-19 typical symptoms or otherwise. You agree not to risk the health of other participants and staff by staying home if there is any illness in question or if you have been in contact with someone else who is Covid-19 positive or suspected positive. You will be given a credit to attend a future class should you miss the workshop due to illness.
- Cancellations: Must be notified 48 hours prior to the workshop to qualify for a full refund, fees are Non-refundable after this. In exceptional circumstances we can arrange a credit for a future workshop as we know sometimes things just happen.